Handling of Personal Information on Our Website
- 1. Purpose of Use
- The Company collects information, such as the names, addresses, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses, etc., of individuals who apply to attend seminars, etc., and other such information that can be used to personally identify such specific individuals (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Personal Information”), only for the purpose of managing applicants for seminars, etc. (including, but not limited to, managing and operating seminars that are held within the Company).
- 2. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- With the exception of cases that fall under any of the following circumstances, the Company shall not provide any Personal Information to any third parties:
1. An applicant has given his or her consent; and
2. The Company is required to extend its cooperation to a national agency or a local government when they carry out specific tasks that are prescribed by a law or ordinance.
- 3. Personal Information Entrusted to Other Service Providers
- The Company may, from time to time, entrust the handling of Personal Information to other service providers to the extent necessary for accomplishing the purpose of use of such information. In such case, the Company shall select those service providers who have in place an appropriate framework for protecting Personal Information, and shall exercise proper supervision as necessary to ensure that the Personal Information that has been entrusted is managed in a safe and secure manner.
- 4. Management of Personal Information
- The Company shall, under its own responsibility, practice rigorous management of the Personal Information of all applicants. Further, the Company may, from time to time, entrust an external business enterprise with the operation, etc., of the company website, and, in such case, shall make every effort to properly manage the Personal Information by imposing upon such an entrusted business enterprise the obligation to maintain confidentiality.
Personal Information Protection Officer: General Manager of the Corporate Administrative Div.
- 5. Security Measures
1 SSL Security
- 6. Amendments
- The matters that are set forth herein may, from time to time, be amended as required by a law or ordinance, or due to circumstances of the Company.
- 7. Disclosure, Correction, Addition, or Deletion of Personal Information, and Requests, Etc., to Stop the Use of Personal Information, and Other
- For inquiries about or requests for the disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, or suspension of the use of the Personal Information set forth herein, or other such matters, please contact us at the address below:
Mitsui & Co. HRD Institute, Contact for Inquiries Concerning Personal Information (Corporate Administrative Div.)
22th Floor, JA Building,
3-1, Otemachi 1-chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-8631, Japan